- CPU: Intel® Core™ 2 / AMD AM2+
- RAM: 4 Gb+
- Disk: 8 Gb+ (SSD/HDD/M2/USB)
Operating system installation
1. Download and unpack operating system image.
2. Flash the operating system image onto SSD/HDD/USB disk.
Advanced Linux users can use
dd utility to write OS image to disk:
dd [email protected] of=/dev/sdX bs=10M status=progress
3. Create an account and Sign in.
4. Create a new worker and download configuration file
worker.conf. Then copy downloaded file to the newly created drive, which will be mounted in your system after the OS image writing.
Alternatively you can use
WORKER_PASSWORD at first boot. Also you can re-enter worker id and password with
5. Plug the disk with operating system into your worker.
- Update BIOS firmware
- Enable 4G encoding
- Set PCIe link speed to Gen2
- Setup correct boot order
- Enable legacy boot mode
- Disable Internal Graphics
- Disable virtualization